An Author in Progress


This is where you'll find me trying to mould myself into a respectable writer - it may take sometime...
You'll find anything from a piece of experimental creative writing, some thoughts on my novel developments, to even the occasional literature-based academic paper.


Tuesday 20 April 2010

Contractions: Birth of a novel, part one (conception)

Okay, it's day one of blogging for this girl... anyone got any stabilisers?
Conception:

I have decided this is the beginning of my project, my tentative steps into the ambitious world of the novelist. My aim is to use this space as a narcissitic diary of my Aristotelian arcs in macro and micro, so I apologise very Britishly if it gets dull.

By the time I next post, I shall endeavour to tread into the mirky world of characterisation. Researching teenage protagonists has got me thinking on the gender disabilities allowed our masculine counterparts with new eyes.

Wish me luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment